With this function, you can take screenshots quickly and in batch, and this operation will not affect the current page or window. So that you can use this function when live broadcasting, playing games, etc.
Please download and install Gemoo Snap on your computer first. Launch Gemoo Snap on your computer. Then please enter your account and password to log in Gemoo Snap.
1. If you are a new user, please create an account first. Click here.
2. If you forget your password, please refer to Reset Password page, type in the email address associated with your Gemoo account, and reset your password.
Please click the button Quick Screenshot on the main interface. And you can also tap the shortcut key PrintScreen to launch the function.
Next, please click and drag your mouse to customize the desirable region, then release it. Gemoo Snap will first identify the area where the mouse is located by default. After you frame the area, you cannot modify the size.
And the image will upload to Gemoo Cloud automatically and saved in the clipboard. After uploading to Cloud, you can save the image without taking up memory on your computer, and you can also use the image easily later.
After you complete the screenshot, Gemoo Snap will upload it to Gemoo Cloud automatically, if the “Upload Quick Screenshot image” is enabled (It will show thumbnails in the lower right corner).
After uploading successfully, Gemoo Snap will show “Upload successfully” in the top left corner.
To view or manage the screenshot created, please link to Gemoo Image guide. And the images will also be synchronized to the Library Gemoo Cloud on the desktop. You can beautify the picture, edit the feedback, extract the text and export, etc.
If uploading failed, you can check the images to be uploaded. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Click the Gemoo Snap logo/Right-click Gemoo Snap in the taskbar.
2. Click the button like the picture in the upper tight corner.
3. Please click “To be uploaded”, then you can choose the images you want and click the button Re-upload button to upload them to Gemoo Cloud again.
If you turn off the “Upload Quick Screenshot image” option in advance, then the screenshots will be saved in your local file and Gemoo Snap local library.
Of course, you can also view them in the Gemoo Snap Local library.
After uploading the images, you can manage them via Gemoo Image Library option. Click here to know more about Gemoo Image Library.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.