Screenshot & Beautify function will help you change the screenshot background, and resize and edit the screenshot. With this function, it can help you to show all the information on the screenshot in a simple and clear way. Such as guide production, etc.
To start with, please download and install Gemoo Snap on your computer. Launch Gemoo Snap on your computer. A window will pop out to request sign in for Gemoo. Please enter your account and password to log in Gemoo Snap.
1. If you are a new user, you need to create an account first.
2. If you forget your password, go to our Reset Password page type in the email address associated with your Gemoo account, and we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
After logging in to Gemoo Snap, you will see all the functions of the software. Please select Screenshot & Beautify option on the main interface or press hotkeys to start taking a screenshot.
Next, click and drag your mouse to customize the desirable region, then, release it. After that, please click Confirm(√) option.
After you complete capturing the screenshot, you will enter a picture editing interface where you can edit, annotate, change the image background, etc.
You can Annotate the image by the top Toolbar.
With the top Toolbar, you can:
Choose the Background Option. Then, please see the right Toolbar Options. You can make some changes to the background and the size of the screenshot.
And you can:
1. Size & Ratio
We preset the sizes of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin for you. You only need to click the name of the platform you want to switch between the sizes without cropping and adjusting them yourself.
2. Background round
3. Background color
You can modify the screenshots in this part. Change the layout in the single or multiple screenshots. You can add a shadow or adjust the round to the screenshot. Whatever you want to add Windows or browser mockups to the screenshot or redact sensitive information automatically, just click the toolbar on the right panel.
Please choose the Resouces option and see the right Toolbar Options. You will see the interface below.
With the right Toolbar, you can:
1. Change the layout
2. Round, shadow, and frame
3. Add Windows mockups
4. Redact sensitive information automatically
When you finish all the beautifying settings, please click the “Save” option to upload the screenshot to the Gemoo cloud where you can copy the image or view the image link and share it with the people you like. Otherwise, you can turn off the Upload Scrolling Screenshot option. The saved screenshots can be accessed in the Gemoo Snap Local library.
1. If you have set the Screenshot & Beautify function to upload to the cloud in advance, then when you encounter a failure to upload the screenshot to Gemoo Cloud, the screenshot will be saved in the Gemoo Snap Library. You can also upload to Gemoo Cloud again.
2. You can also manage the screenshot in the Gemoo Cloud in the Gemoo Library, and you can beautify the picture, edit the feedback, extract the text and export, etc.