With the Notifications function, you can quickly learn the newest information about the interactions with you (someone views, replies, comments on your content, requests for access, etc).
Click the Notifications button, then you check the settings.
After the last step, you can do the following settings:
1. Whether the notification bar shows the quantity: the number is displayed when the button is blue; If it is gray, the number is not displayed.
2. Whether the notification messages sync to your email (Someone commented or replied to me; Someone applied for access; Someone invited me; Someone viewed my private shares; System notifications).
This part helps you learn how to manage your notifications.
You can filter notifications based on the notifications content and whether notifications have been read or not.
All: Filter Notifications Based on Contents
Invitations: Someone invited you.
Comments: Someone commented to you.
First views: Someone viewed your shares.
Requests: Someone applied for access to your share.
From Gemoo: Someone invite or comment you from Gemoo account.
You can choose which sections to view according to your needs. Of course, you can choose to view all of them.
2. Filter Notifications Based on Read Status
You can click Filter button to choose to view all notifications, read notifications or unread notifications. Please choose it according to your demand.
The “All” item will show you all of the notifications, including read and unread notifications.
The “Read” item will show all notifications you have read before.
The “Unread” item will show all notifications that you have not read. With this item, you can quickly deal with the unread notifications.
If an orange dot is displayed before a notification, the notification is unread.
1. If someone commented, viewed your message/topic or invited you, you can click the button View to check the details.
Notifications will also show who commented, viewed your message/topic/space or invited you, who shared with you, who applied to view your message/topic/space, the location, and the time etc.
2. If someone applied to view the message/topic/space, you can choose Agree or Reject.
And you can edit the permission if you choose Agree:
Viewer: You can only view the message/topic, but you cannot comment.
Commenter: You can view and comment the message/topic.
For unread notifications, you can click the button Make all as read, then all notifications turned to be read.
Clicking the button like a trash can clear all notifications.
You can also selectively delete notifications. If you want to delete the notification, please click the circled button at the end of the notification.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.