Several UX design bootcamps have been developed over the years, which one is the best for you is never easy to choose, as there are many factors to consider. From pricing plans to simplicity of the learning interface, course availability, and more.
With all of these in mind, we decided to take on the stress to help you find the best UX design bootcamp you can invest in to learn and understand product design fully. We can across many platforms, however, just 9 of them stand out. These 9 UX design bootcamp will be shared with you here in this article.
Also read: Top UX YouTube Channels >
What UX Design Bootcamps Are Used For?
Whether you are looking to start your journey in using UI/UX design tools, or wish to expand your knowledge on the field, UX design bootcamp is a great program to invest in. The program is designed to build your foundational knowledge, and skills about product design. You also get to learn about the various tools available for you to thrive in the UI/UX space.
How Can I Choose the Best UX Design Bootcamp?
Before investing your funds in any UX design bootcamp, it’s crucial you consider the following factors:
- Schedule: You have to consider your daily, weekly or monthly availability before choosing a UX design bootcamp to learn from. The reason behind this is because UX design bootcamp is a timesheet program which mustn’t clash with your daily routine if you really want to grasp everything that you are taught.
- Time Frame to Complete the Program: How long can you wait to finish your UI/UX course? 1/2/3 to 6 months? You have to consider this factor also, so you don’t overwhelm yourself with learning, and get frustrated along the line.
- Learning Mode: UX design bootcamps offer multiple learning options, from online to offline (in-person), and hybrid (online and offline). Which one of these would you like to go for?
- Cost: Lastly, you have to consider the cost. Most professional UX design bootcamps are paid for by the learners before services are rendered by the corresponding provider. You need to check the pricing to see whether it’s budget-friendly or not before purchasing a course.
9 Best UX Design Bootcamps to Enhance Design Skills
Move from learner to professional in the UX design space today without breaking your bank by selecting any of the UX design bootcamps down here:
Designlab UX Academy
Designlab UX Academy is an online learning facility that focuses on passing UI/UX design knowledge to folks looking to start their career in the UI/UX industry. This platform equips you with the skill needed to search, and land your first job as a designer.
UX Design Bootcamps – Designlab UX Academy
Designlab UX Academy’s Top Features
- Matches you with the most experienced UI/UX mentor that can walk you through the simplest approach to land a design job.
- Offer learning services from 1-6 months at a budget friendly fee.
Designlab UX Academy’s Limitations
- Designlab UX Academy only focuses on helping you search and land a job position. It doesn’t equip you with the basics of UI/UX.
- This UX design bootcamp doesn’t offer a flexible learning model, as it only supports virtual (online) classes.
- Offers limited UI/UX courses.
General Assembly is a wonderful platform to gather knowledge about UI/UX design. It grooms you on various tech skills such as coding, product designing, and more. General Assembly supports several courses such as data analytics, data management, and more. You can also improve your digital marketing skill via this UX design bootcamp.
UX Design Bootcamps – General Assembly
General Assembly’s Top Features
- Creates job opportunities by linking successful students with top-paying clients and hiring associates like Microsoft, Visa and more.
- Offers a hybrid learning model, which can be done in full time, part time, or according to your schedule.
- Great for students looking to build a startup after completing their UI/UX course.
General Assembly’s Limitations
- Although this learning institute offers high quality education to students, the tuition rate is way too high for an average person to afford.
- Only successful students are guaranteed job opportunities, and startup loans.
Brainstation is an amazing UX design bootcamp with both full time, and part time enrollment opportunities. This UX bootcamp offers virtual learning opportunities with online campuses in several countries including Canada, England, and USA. It also has in-person training programs, which requires you to come to classrooms for classes.
UX Design Bootcamps – Brainstation
Brainstorm’s Top Features
- To ensure that anyone, irrespective of their income can use Brainstation, the founders did a great job providing a plethora of scholarship programs. Some of them include; the Veterans Scholarship, Women in Technology Scholarship, and more.
- Offers diploma and certificate programs on over 10+ tech topics.
- Brainstorm allows you to pay its Titian fees installmentally, strictly month-to-month payment.
- You cannot use GI Bill with Brainstorm, as it does not support it.
- Job opportunities aren’t guaranteed at this learning institute.
Here is another learning resource to improve your UI /UX knowledge. It helps you learn everything about UX design, and measure the knowledge gained, so you know whether you are fully grounded or not. Uxcel UX design bootcamp offers certificates to graduates from its learning institute, which could be used to seek design job roles.
UX Design Bootcamps – Uxcel
- Certificates obtained from Uxcel are respected worldwide. You can always attach it to your CV while sending out job offers, and be sure to get a positive response.
- Uxcel provides job board, which you ad other graduates can explore to seek UX jobs online.
- This learning resource offers an interactive user interface, which makes learning simple and interesting for students.
- Windows, and
- Mobile operating systems.
- Uxcel does not offer corrections for tests results.
- Poor collaboration features which often affects students-tutor connection.
Thinkful is one of the most reputable and successful UX design bootcamps that has always delivered all its promises. This online learning space links you with the best mentors around the globe. It offers full and part time programs, which could be completed within 4-8 months depending on your schedule.
UX Design Bootcamps – Thinkful
Thinkful’s Top Features
- Thinkful integrates with one of the best online collaboration tools, Slack, which students, and tutors can use to connect.
- Guarantees 100% refund to any student that does not get a qualifying job offer within 3 months of graduation.
- Offers more than one payment plan.
- Thinkful does not offer scholarships.
- The payment plans are way too expensive, with the part time option going for as low as $9,500.
- GI Bill is not supported on the platform.
UX Design Institute
Looking for a UX design bootcamp with rich learning features to enhance your knowledge about UX? UX Design Institute is the best place to visit. On this site, you get trained on how to become a professional in the UX industry at an affordable fee without breaking your bank.
UX Design Bootcamps – UX Design Institute
UX Design Institute’s Top Features
- UX Design Institute provides you with more than 100 UX courses to learn from.
- It has cheap UX courses which goes for as low as €750.
UX Design Institute’s Limitations
- UX Design Institute isn’t free to use.
- Its materials are only available online.
Career Foundry is another wonderful UX design bootcamp with hybrid learning modes. It boasts of 100% job guarantee within 180 days of your graduation. On this UX design bootcamp, you are introduced to the basics of UX, the different fields, plus how they operate, and lots more. This learning platform has more than 200+ online courses that you can choose from to start your career in the UX industry.
UX Design Bootcamps – Career Foundry
Career Foundry’s Top Features
- Enjoy a 10% discount for upfront payment of tuition fees.
- Offers flexible learning modes, which is of great advantage for working students.
- Cheap tuition fees.
Career Foundry’s Limitations
- Career Foundry supports limited payment options.
- There are no scholarship programs offered on the platform. So you must be ready to pay tuition on fees in full.
For part time UX design enrollment programs, you can count on Springboard, as it offers the very best. With Springbord UX design bootcamp, connecting with big tech companies such as Facebook, Apple, Amazon, and more, is easier than ever. And that’s because of the strong relationship this online learning facility shares with the companies. This site is easy to use, and highly secured.
UX Design Bootcamps – Springboard
Springboard’s Top Features
- Springboard has affordable tuition fees.
- Robust scholarship offers to help students.
- Springboard doesn’t support GI Bill, unlike many other professional UX design bootcamps.
- There’s no room for full-time studies on this platform.
Lastly, we have Skillshare learning institute as one of the best UX design bootcamps to gather UX knowledge from. This platform brings product designers together in the form of a community where ideas are shared and gathered with minimal difficulty.
UX Design Bootcamps – Skillshare
Skillshare’s Top Features
- Learning materials are readily available offline on PC, and mobile devices.
- Free UX design learning institute.
- Offers business opportunities for UX experts who are willing to sell their knowledge/ideas to learners.
- Only learners on premium packages can access all the classes and content on Skillshare.
- Bad video quality, which makes learning boring.
Now you have our list of the best UX design bootcamps to use in 2023. Make the best use of the learning facilities introduced in this article and ensure all factors are considered bro and investing in anyone of them.